Kohler - 3493-T-7 - Highline® Pressure Toilet-Eb W/Locks
Questions about Kohler - 3493-T-7
The plumbing professionals at Algor Plumbing and Heating Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 3493-T-7
Newly designed Pressure Lite(TM) toilets raise the bar for exceptional bulk flushing performance. This Highline(TM) Pressure Lite elongated toilet with left-hand trip lever and its 1.6-gallon flush offers complementary style for any bath or powder room.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 30-1/8'L x 21-1/4'W x 31-1/4'H
- Pressure Assist flushing system
- Elongated bowl
- 12' rough in
- Includes trip lever and tank locks, less seat and supply
- Pressure Lite toilets that utilize a 1.6-gallon per flush
- Advanced noise-mapping and frequency analysis ensure quiet performance
- Large 10' x 12' water surface helps keep bowl clean and reduces odors
- Pressure Assist Technology uses compressed air within the reservoir to deliver robust flushing power
3493-T-7 - Kohler
Algor Plumbing and Heating Supply is proud to present this black finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3493-T-7 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Highline Classic Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.