Kohler - 3609-U-NY - Cimarron® Class Five® Het Eb Tlt, W/Insu
Questions about Kohler - 3609-U-NY
The plumbing professionals at Algor Plumbing and Heating Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 3609-U-NY
This WaterSense(R)-labeled high-efficiency toilet combines water conservation with the versatile style of the Cimarron collection. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. An elongated bowl, positioned at the height of a standard chair, offers comfort and ease of use. An insulating tank liner helps prevent condensation on the outside of the tank.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Insuliner(R) tank liner minimizes condensation on the tank when exposed to high humidity.
- Seat and supply line not included.
- Combination consists of the K-4309 bowl and the K-4421-U tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- DryLock(TM) System saves installation time and helps prevent water leakage.
- WaterSense(R) toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
3609-U-NY - Kohler
Algor Plumbing and Heating Supply is proud to present this dune finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3609-U-NY is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Cimarron Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.